CL Site Treginnis Uchaf Farm St Davids
A warm welcome awaits you at the CL Site at Treginnis Uchaf Farm Caravan and Motorhome Certified Location Site St Davids[CL Site] situated on the most westerly farm in Wales, west of St Davids, Pembrokeshire, Wales. Bydd croeso cynnes yn eich disgwyl.
A wow location
Superb location west of St Davids. You can walk down through the fields of Treginnis Uchaf Farm to Porthllisky Beach, where you can easily join the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path to head westwards to view Ramsey Island and Treginnis peninsula.
We have some fanastic sunsets and dark night skies to spot the stars.
Seals can be seen and often porpoises are diving in Ramsey Sound. Therefore, take a picnic and enjoy the peace and calm of this picturesque area.
We see Peregrines, choughs and a wide variety of seabirds soaring above us. Look out for Oystercatchers on the beach.
Phone now 07791903221 to check for spaces or Click here to Email me
Sit and enjoy your glass of wine outside your caravan or motorhome and watch the fantastic sunsets or look for badgers and foxes across the valley.
Treginnis Uchaf CL site is west of St Davids on a working National Trust Organic sheep farming headland opposite Ramsey Island, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
CL Site Treginnis Uchaf Farm St Davids
- The site has picturesque views of St Davids in the distance
- Friendly CL site without the pressures of modern living, west of St Davids
- Spacious level ground grass site with open views to the surrounding countryside
- Caravan £10.00 per night. Caravan and awning £12.00 per night
- Cold water drinking tap.
- Chemical disposal point with cold water tap
- Batteries can be charged at the farmyard.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed
- Small lending library
- Ideal for solar panels
- Usually a quiet site, with country sounds
- Organic sheep farm
- Dark skies to view stars and the Milky Way
- Short walk to the secluded Porthllisky Bay with its fascinating rock pools and clear waters safe for bathing
Below are instructions for arriving at Treginnis Uchaf, St Davids SA62 6RS:
- Into St Davids, at the Cross Square follow signs for St Justinian & Bishops Palace down Goat Street.
- After the pink cottage, turn sharp right down the hill towards car park
- go over double bridge (car park on your left),
- up the hill,
- bear left at the fork junction signposted Treginnis,
- straight over the cross-road, down the No-Through road,
- we are at the end of the road,
Call in at the farmhouse, there are information leaflets hanging up behind the door, please take one. This will guide you to your site.
Spectacular views of St Davids, Carn Llidi and Penberry can be seen from the caravan site.
- Bird watching for chough, gannets, gulls, buzzards
- Bat watching
- Coastal flowers
- Clear night skies for star gazing
- Easy access to coastal path northwards towards St Davids Lifeboat Station
- Also easy access to Porthllisky beach and south towards Porthclais harbour
- Variety of Boat trips to and aound Ramsey Island – Voyages of Discovery, Thousand Islands, Falcon Boats
- A paradise for Artists and Photographers
is only a 5 minute walk away from the site.
Cool clear waters, pebble beach with sandy areas. Rock pools to investigate.
Access the coastal path north towards Ramsey Sound and the St Davids Lifeboat Station or south towards Porthclais harbour with it’s fishing boats – toilets and cafe.
Whitesands Beach near St Davids
is a blue flag beach is only a 10 minute car drive away or else walk along the coastal path to reach this wonderful beach – ideal for surfing and swimming with lifeguards on duty.
You can walk up to St Davids Head – 4000 year old Neolithic burial chamber and rocky outcrops.
Cafe, ice creams, hire of surf equipment,
Toilets (sadly a charge of 40p).
- Bird watching in Pembrokeshire – visit the Pembs Bird blog
- Whale and porpoise watching, variety of boat trips with Voyages of Discovery or with Falcon Boats
- Boat Trips and landing on Ramsey Island, Thousand Islands Boat trips are the guys for you
- TYF Adventure Sports/Activities offer coasteering and other outdoor pursuits
- Another coasteering giant in this area is Celtic Quest Coasteering
- For one of the most spectacular mills in Wales and a great cafe to boot, then you must visit Melin Tregwynt
- If you are looking for a quality floor rug visit Solva Woollen Mill
- If you have kids, this should be on your list of things to do in St Davids Bug Farm
- For coastal buses around St Davids check out this link: Coastal buses
- Restaurants in and near St Davids – The Cambrian Inn, The Shed, Cross Hotel St Davids, The Bishops
- Taxis – Morgan’s Taxis, Frank’s Cabs
- If it’s raining or not and you’re looking for things to do with the kids, then this should entertain – Folly Farm and Zoo
- Oakwood Theme Park- Oakwood
- Music Festivals – St Davids Cathedral, Fishguard Music Festival
- Nine hole golf course – St Davids City Golf Club, Priskilly Forest Golf Club