What to do
Treginnis Uchaf CL site is west of St Davids on a working National Trust sheep farming headland opposite Ramsey Island, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
Spectacular views of St Davids, Carn Llidi and Penberry can be seen from the caravan site.
We are only one & a half miles west of St Davids where there is a supermarket, galleries, restaurants, cafes, pubs, Oriel Y Parc Information Centre and the splendid St Davids Cathedral.
- Bird watching for chough, gannets, gulls, buzzards
- Bat watching
- Coastal flowers
- Clear night skies for star gazing
- Easy access to coastal path northwards towards St Davids Lifeboat Station
- Also easy access to Porthllisky beach and south towards Porthclais harbour
- Variety of Boat trips to and aound Ramsey Island – Voyages of Discovery, Thousand Islands, Falcon Boats
- A paradise for Artists and Photographers
Beaches in the area
is only a 5 minute walk away from the site.
Cool clear waters, pebble beach with sandy areas. Rock pools to investigate.
Access the coastal path north towards Ramsey Sound and the St Davids Lifeboat Station or south towards Porthclais harbour with it’s fishing boats – toilets and cafe.
is a blue flag beach is only a 10 minute car drive away or else walk along the coastal path to reach this wonderful beach – ideal for surfing and swimming with lifeguards on duty.
You can walk up to St Davids Head.
Cafe, ice creams, hire of surf equipment
Toilets (charge of 40p).